top of page
"Vision is the art of seeing the invisible"
As designers, we work closely with our valued clients to develop an aesthetic both vibrant and livable while taking into careful consideration the unique architecture and personal details of each project and client.
Whether a beachside retreat, country estate, commercial space or high-rise apartment our experience and versatility ensure a smooth process and gratifying result.
Experienced in remodeling as well as new construction, we meld design details and furnishings with appropriate tradesmen and artisans to achieve balance, beauty and most of all functionality.
Founder and Principal Terri Pakravan
Transforming a vision from concept to reality and giving life to a room is my passion.
Appreciative of my Texan grandmothers style and influence early in life, I inherited and later nurtured a talent for creating unique environments to inspire and convey my clients wishes as well as suit their individual tastes and lifestyles.
A graduate of the New York School of Interior Design, my professional experience includes
over 20 years designing and specifying for interiors.
Past Projects and Accolades
- 2016 DC Design House Benefiting Children's National Medical Center
- 2016 Named to Luxe Magazine Gold List
- Finalist at the Moffly Media A-List Awards in Fairfield County Connecticut
- Conceptualized a luxury Petite Trianon hen house for the 2013
Neiman Marcus Christmas book
- Featured in Huffington Post, Dering Hall, Curbed, The Editor at Large, Opulence magazine, House of Turquoise, DC by Design, Stylebeat, Luxe magazine, Home and Design magazine, At Home in Fairfield County, Middleburg Life, DC Modern Luxury
Fill out the email form below and tell us how we can assist you
or give us a call to discuss at (540)687-5984
bottom of page